The majority of people don’t always have savings or money in the bank to make it to the next payday.
An unexpected expense exceeding your expectations will throw you off balance. You’ll need a way to supplement your short-term cash flow.
Easy payday loans online are available to help you get past the pressing need. So it’s essential to understand what they are, how you can benefit, what lenders expect from you and how you can apply for a good payday loan.
So, let’s get started.
What are online payday loans?
Online payday loans are short-term loans of small amounts often $1000 or less.
They are usually unsecured cash advances but with very high-interest rates and short repayment periods. Payday loan lenders have different ways of calculating payday loan rate rates, but it can be as high as 400% on an annualized basis.
As the name “payday” suggests, the loans are linked to your paycheck. Lenders will issue the payday loan if they’re confident you’ll be able to repay soon.
Payday loan lenders typically target low-income people in their neighborhoods. People with poor credit and lack access to other sources of money to cover urgent bills.
However, many states now regulate payday loan interest rates, causing many lenders to withdraw from states that do.
Payday loans – how do they work?
Online payday loans are short-term loans based on your personal check held for future deposit or on electronic access to your bank account.
On application, you write a personal check for the amount you have borrowed plus the interest charge before you receive the cash.
The average a payday loan is repayable within two weeks
When to use an online payday loan?
Next time you are short on cash, a payday loan online could help you out of a tight financial spot. Online payday loans are the most suitable when you’re facing emergencies.
Here are some of the tight financial spots we occasionally find ourselves in.
- Car repairs: A car is a necessity and essential to have it working. However, just like any machine can develop a fault at the least expected moment — very often when you’re short of cash.The quickest way to get cash without trouble and stress is to apply for an easy payday loan online.
- Medical emergencies — A medical emergency can be a big expense, especially when you don’t have health insurance cover. If you don’t pay the bill immediately, it builds in interest just like any other debt.
- Utility shut-off notice — Utility bills represent an essential element of the budget. To make it worse, a heatwave or cold snap can send your utility bills soaring. Or maybe you face another emergency making it necessary to put your utility bill aside.
A shut-off notice can send even the calmest person into a panic. Fortunately, online payday loans for utility bills can keep your lights on or taps running with water.
Creditor late fees — One of the scariest things about creditor late fees is having it reported to the credit reference bureaus. You know it will hurt your credit score and stay there for seven years.
Online payday loans can save you this lifetime embarrassing situation.
What are the main payday loan requirements
So, what information do you need to provide for online payday loan lenders to consider loan approval?
First of all, the payday loan lender will have to evaluate your ability to pay off the loan, so you do not get stuck with a loan you cant afford.
Typically, the following are the basic requirements for the best online payday loans.
- Proof of Income.
- Government Issued ID.
- Social Security Number.
- Personal Check (In-Store Only)
- Active Checking Account.
- Valid and Active Email Address (Online Only)
- Information about your checking account if it can accept electronic transfers
- In some states, lenders may request documents to verify your income. These documents can only submit through an upload to their website.
What’s the difference between online payday loans and installment loans?
Let’s break it down.
Payday loans — Are small amounts between $100 to $1000 to be repaid in the short-term. Target customers are people with less than perfect credit history and repayments are usually lump sum( next payday in most cases)
Payday loans have a high annual percentage rate (APR), generally in the hundredth percentile. But the actual rate you get depends on the state you reside in.
However, some states consider payday loans illegal.
Installment loans — Unlike payday loans, installment loans are for larger amounts from $1000 to $10,000. The terms can be from 3 months to 18 months. You can make repayments in installments, unlike the payday loan, where you make one lump sum payment.
The APR is from around 3% for secured loans and up to several hundred percent APR for some unsecured loans.
People with both good and bad credit can access installment loans. They are available from credit unions, banks, or standalone lenders.
How to apply for online payday loans?
To get a payday loan, follow the following steps:
- Fill out the quick and easy application either online
- Provide personal and income information
- Upload relevant and up to date documents if requested
- The lender will provide you with an approval decision within minutes of your application.
- If approved, you will receive money the same day if you made your application by 10 am.
Get started now
Are you in need of cash right now, and wondering what to do? Or you’ve heard of payday loans, but you don’t know how to get the best payday loan.
Maybeloan got your back whether you have bad or good credit. They make your loan application experience fast and easy.
In fact, the entire process takes only 10 minutes to complete, and you’ll get a decision on your application almost immediately.
Get a payday loan now with maybeloan.com.