We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Content Manager for our team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience and skills in web content management, an excellent writing and editing style and solid independent research abilities.
- Create, develop and manage content for site’s web presence
- Maintain a consistent voice throughout the site
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and personal finance issues
- Work with key team members, clients and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic WordPress skills
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- 2 – 3 years’ experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, Economics or a related field
- Passion, creativity, integrity and energy.
Full Stack Developer – WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to build high end, bespoke technical web applications and dynamic responsive websites
- QA your own work to fix, meet or even exceed delivery expectations
- Work closely with the internal design and UX team and project managers to ensure projects are released on time
- Help drive forward new development projects to delivery within agreed timescales
- Ensure software is appropriately configurable and customisable to meet customer needs
- Bootstrap / Tailwind
- PHP / MySQL